Some features of the Front desk can be on hold in the event of the arrear of payment for TravelLine WebPMS.
1. Some actions with bookings:
Creating bookings by hand in TravelLine WebPMS
Editing of bookings created already
Canceling bookings in the tape chart
Checking guests in and out
Moving guests to other rooms
2. Adding notes and directions
3. Editing room inventory
4. Changing housekeeping statuses such as dirty, cleaned, inspected and out of order
5. Some actions with guest profiles
Creating new guest profiles
Editing existing guest profiles
Deleting guest profiles
Merging guest profiles
6. Some actions with company profiles:
Creating new company profiles
Editing existing company profiles
Deleting existing company profiles
1. Manage availability by hand.
As you cannot create bookings in TravelLine WebPMS by hand, edit availability manually when you get a booking made at the reception, over the phone or email. It is important to update availability so that connected online distribution channels have up-to-date data. Learn how to change availability for several days at once.
2. You can view all the bookings created before the payment expiration.
3. Bookings made, modified, and canceled on online distribution channels will still be displayed in TravelLine WebPMS.
After you clear the debt, all the features will become available again.
If you have any questions, you can always contact the technical support manager.
Call us or ask your question right now.