TravelLine Rate Shopper compares the price rates of your property with the price rates of your competitor hotels. You can make TravelLine Rate Shopper settings in “Rate Shopper” > “Settings”. Let’s look closer at every tab.
In the “List of competitors” tab, you can add hotels whose price rates you want to study. To add a competitor hotel to the list, take the following steps:
1. Click on the “Add competitor” button.
2. Search for the hotel you need. To do this, set filters by country, region, and city.
3. Click on the “Add” button on the right of the hotel’s star rating.
The number of competitor hotels that you can add depends on the TravelLine Rate Shopper rate plan that you selected in the contract.
If necessary, you can remove competitors from the list. To do this, click on the “Delete” button in the “Action” column.
In the “Email reports and notifications” tab, set the email newsletter with the report and notifications on price change.
1. Click on the “Add notification” button.
2. Select a notification type, enter a name of the notification and an email address to receive the notifications. Click on the “Create” button to save.
3. If you select “Notification” as a notification type, on the next step, find the ‘Followed competitors“ section. Tick the hotels whose prices you want to add to the notification.
4. Scroll to the “Terms of messaging” section. Select what you want to be notified of: closing and opening of sales, price change, and change of the hotel’s market spot.
5. When you are done making settings, click on the “Save” button at the top of the page.
Add room categories filters to generate comparison reports for each room type separately. Learn how to add room categories filter in the instruction.
TravelLine Rate Shopper monitors price rates of competitor hotels every day at the set hour. You can set the time you need in the “Price collection timing” tab.
If you have any questions, you can always contact the technical support manager.
Call us or ask your question right now.