To create the “Long stay” rate, do the following:
1. Go to “Room management” > “Rate plans”. At the top of the page, click on the “Create derived rate plan” button.
2. Out of the options offered, select the “Long stay”.
3. Set the rate plan. By default, the rate plan is name “Long stay”. You can change it if needed.
4. Indicate a discount rate and a base rate plan to which the discount will be applied. Be aware that if you created only one base rate in the TravelLine system, the discount can only be applied to this rate plan.
5. Select whether or not meals are included into the rate plan. You can set meal services in the “Hotel management” > “Extra services”.
6. Set a minimum length of stay and the rate validity period. If the rate validity period is not set, by default, prices and restrictions for the rate plan are set for two years ahead.
7. Select points of sale, cancellation rule, and payment methods. Click on the “Save” button either at the top or at the bottom of the page.
The rate plan is created. Click on the rate plan in the list of rates. Open the “Rate plan display on the website” tab. There, you can give more details on the rate plan in the “Detailed description” box.
To learn more about the creation of derived rate plans, see the instructions:
If you have any questions, you can always contact the technical support manager.
Call us or ask your question right now.