To create the “Early booking” rate, take the following steps:
1. Go to “Room management” > “Rate plans”. At the top of the page, click on the “Create derived rate plan” button.
2. Out of the options offered, select the “Early booking”.
3. Set the rate plan. By default, the rate plan is name “Early booking”. You can change it if needed.
4. Indicate a discount rate and a base rate plan to which the discount will be applied. Be aware that if you created only one base rate in the TravelLine system, the discount can only be applied to this rate plan.
5. Select whether or not meals are included into the rate plan. You can set meal services in the “Hotel management” > “Extra services”.
6. In the “Guest can book” settings, indicate how many days in advance guests can start booking rooms at this rate.
7. For the “Period of stay”, you can indicate a minimum or a maximum number of nights that guests are allowed to book at this rate. When selecting “Number of nights in period”, you can indicate both a minimum and a maximum number of nights for booking.
8. Set the “Rate plan is valid througn" period. If the period is not set, by default, prices and restrictions for the rate plan are set for two years ahead.
9. Select points of sale, cancellation rule, and payment methods. Click on the “Save” button either at the top or at the bottom of the page.
The rate plan is created. Click on the rate plan in the list of rates. Open the “Rate plan display on the website” tab. There, you can give more details on the rate plan in the “Detailed description” box.
To learn more about the creation of derived rate plans, see the instructions:
If you have any questions, you can always contact the technical support manager.
Call us or ask your question right now.