To create a derived rate plan on customized conditions:
1. Go to “Room management” > “Rate plans”. Click “Create a derived rate plan”.
2. Select the “Custom rate plan” option.
3. Make the following settings:
Enter the name of the rate plan that would be clear to the guests.
Select the base rate plan, based on which the price will be calculated.
Specify if meals are included in the rate plan.
4. Select the price calculation method in the “Rules for derived price” section:
Discount - enter the discount amount in percentage of the price of the base rate plan or the fixed discount amount in the selected currency.
With surcharge - enter the surcharge in percentage of the price of the base rate plan or the fixed surcharge in the selected currency.
By formula - enter the formula by which the price must be calculated. How to create a derived rate plan with the price calculated by formula on the example of “Rate with breakfast”
Tick the accommodation types and their price will be recalculated according to the selected price calculation method.
5. Tick the services and restrictions that should be derived from the base rate plan and click “Save”.
To learn more about the creation of derived rate plans, see the instructions:
If you have any questions, you can always contact the technical support manager.
Call us or ask your question right now.