Guess what guests want
You can call it a successful campaign when you could convince guests to come and stay even during a low season. Here’s what you can offer:
- Discounts on accommodation: it can be 20% off and more
- Gifts or discounts on additional services: for example, free meals, discounts on rentals, complex spa treatments, or gym pass
- Cross-marketing specials: for example, a sightseeing tour, ski pass, or souvenirs from your partner businesses
Set a timeframe
Limit the special offer timeframe to 3-5 days to make sure guests do not hesitate. For the Black Friday sales, specify the promotion period in the rate plan description.
Remember, it is still a low season. Analyze the occupancy for previous years to know what to expect and choose discount rates accordingly.
Create a rate plan
- Describe special offer conditions in the rate description. If you do, website visitors will not have to leave the special offer page to learn all the details. So, there will be fewer obstacles between the users and the booking.
- Create rates with various conditions and discounts. For example, offer a 30% discount on a 30% prepaid rate and a 40% discount on a 100% prepaid rate.
- Make rates non-refundable. It’ll help you avoid no-shows and losses.
Promote your offer
Display a widget with the conditions of the special offer. If you have TravelLine Booking Engine, you can create such a widget in a few clicks.
Here are other promotion ideas:
- Send a newsletter to your customer base
- Post on social media to get a bigger outreach
- Start contextual and targeted ad campaigns
- Tell guests who recently stayed with you about this special offer in a follow-up email
Use direct links to the rate in ads and messages to immediately redirect travelers to your Booking Engine. If you partner with TravelLine, contact your support manager, and we’ll help you set everything up.Other features of our Booking Engine